Ben reminded me that I forgot to talk about this in the train hopping post and it was such a momentous event that I felt it deserved mentioning.
Ben and I had just got done riding the trains (see September 12) and we were heading home on the tracks. On the way back we passed over a bridge above some fairly busy road. I saw a car coming and without really thinking about it called out "Ben spit on that car." So Ben got to the railing, stuck his head out, waited until the car was just about to pass, spit and - (Neither of thought there was a really a chance at hitting the car but...) PLIP! The spit nailed the car's window right on the mark and made the most satisfying lil' splat sound of all time. I'm sure the driver was thinking, "Hey what are those guys doing on the train tr- Oh what the hell! Those bastards spit on me!" Ben and I, as semi-retarded gentlemen, thought it was the funniest thing.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment