Yay! One show in the bag. Quite a fine show if I may say so myself, and to the small handful of listeners out there - Thank you. But hey, I just found out a way to record the show easily so the Dirty Duz'n podcast should be up after the next show and all you kids at home will be able to access us two whenever your heart desires.
If you have a 6 am radio show here is what not to do: Don't stay up until 3:30 am because you have to wake up at 5 am and it's cold and that is no fun. "3:30...am! Lucius, you're a mad man" I know. Deal with it. Nothing a hot bowl of Ramen didn't fix.
So after we had some hot food in our bellies and we'd rubbed the crusties out of our eyes, Ben and I walked to Russel House on a brisk Saturday morn. We got to the station on time and the DJ there let us in. Being in a rush and not really knowing what the hell I was doing, I was not able to record our first show properly. You have to record on this CD machine and it's confusing.

At 6 AM the Dirty Duz'n sprang into action and brought all of Columbia some down right funky hip hop and jazz with lovely narration by Ben and Lucius (otherwise known as DJ Dogface and DJ Horseman). If you missed out on this week you missed some dynamite talking. We talked about everything from how I can't spell to . We even advanced the entire field of radio broadcast by introducing the "Radio High 5". After asking for callers we actually had a guy call in on his way to work to tell us we rocked. That made our day. We love callers. So if you call in, we'll love you too. There were two other callers but they happened to be Ben's dad prank calling us, and then my parents calling in.
The whole experience was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again. Ben and I are hard at work making the show the best it can be to entertain to fool out of you guys, so tune in sometime. WUSC-FM 90.5 or wusc.sc.edu Saturdays from 6-8.
No comments:
Post a Comment